Monday, October 17, 2016

Well Folks...She's Married!!

Dear Everyone,

That is right! My big sister got married this week and she was the most beautiful bride in the world! Congratulations to Meredith and Kyle!!! I have absolutely loved seeing all of the pictures and hearing about the wonderful wedding day! Everyone looked amazing, the house looked beautiful, and Kyle and Meredith looked absolutely wonderful and so so happy! I thought of all of you so much on Friday and was praying for you and I am so grateful that it was such a wonderful day. I thought so much about our family on Friday and how grateful I am to be a part of it. :) I am so grateful to know that I am sealed to the best people in the world for all eternity!!!! 

This week was a great week and we were able to knock a lot of doors and have a lot of lessons! Bruna is doing well and we are just working on helping her build her faith and feel the love that God has for her. We had a great lesson with her where we followed up on conference and we asked if she liked it and she said she loved it and knows that the church is true! She came to church again this week and we are having a lesson with her tomorrow!! Hurray!!!!! 

But other than that this week was great! We worked hard and were able to meet some very cool people! We met this one man named Francisco who met with the missionaries 30 years ago! We had a long talk with him and he remembered a lot of things about our church and had some questions about the plates and about baptisms for the dead. He said he wasn't interested but he came to the English class the elders teach this Friday so who knows! One interesting thing he said to us though is he asked "Are you doing missionary work for your salvation, or for mine?" And that really struck me! Of course we want to be serving missions because we want other people to know about the gospel, but it was a reminder to me to check my heart and see what my motivation was. 

I love you all! Have a wonderful week! Thank you for everything!!! A Igreja é vededeira, o livro é azul, Moroni está acima de bola....e amo vocês todas!!! 

Com muito amor,

Sister Morey





No comments:

Post a Comment